Saturday, 5:00 pm (at the Cattle Ring)
Register at Secretary's Office on the Day of Event from 1:00 - 4:45 pm. No pre-entry!
Superintendents: Marie Letellier, Angie Sandberg
|WOMEN'S SKILLET THROW, Class 70|
|Lot 1||Ages 18-29|
|Lot 2||Ages 30-39|
|Lot 3||Ages 40-49|
|Lot 4||Ages 50-59|
|Lot 5||Ages 60+|
|Lot 6||Championship Throw-Off|
Grand Champion & Reserve Champion:
1st & 2nd place winners in Lots 1-5 will compete in a throw-off (Lot 6) for Champion and Reserve Champion. The Champion in Lot 6 will be awarded $50 and the Reserve Champion will receive $25.
(1) Open to the world’s women.
(2) Skillets will be provided by the fair.
(3) Each contestant will have two (2) throws - best of 2.
(4) No practice throws will be allowed during the competition
(5) Throw will be straight out the course, distance off center line will be subtracted from the distance thrown.
(6) Registration for this event can only be done on Saturday after 1:00 pm at the Secretary's Office. No pre-registration.
(7) Judges decision is final.
(8) All contestants must be registered at the Secretary’s Office by 4:45 pm on Saturday.