Superintendents: Will Kozikowski, Tom Kozikowski
|HEAVIEST PUMPKIN, Class 20||1st||2nd||3rd||4th|
|Lot 1||Pumpkin, Ages 5-15||25.00||15.00||10.00||5.00|
|Lot 2||Squash, Ages 5-15||15.00||10.00||5.00||3.00|
|Lot 3||Pumpkin, Ages 16+||25.00||15.00||10.00||5.00|
|Lot 4||Squash, Ages 16+||15.00||10.00||5.00||3.00|
|Heaviest Overall Pumpkin||$50.00|
|Heaviest Overall Squash||$25.00|
(1) Pumpkin must have been grown by the exhibitor.
(2) Specimen must be healthy and completely undamaged.
(3) Winner will be the biggest pumpkin by natural weight.
(4) All pumpkins must be on the grounds by 9:00 pm Wednesday.
(5) Weigh-in time will be 7:00 pm Friday.